Saturday 10 December 2011

Different ways how to pizza


Everybody knows pizza, but sometimes it is fun to presented other than traditional way. So here are some tips.

Firstly, let me give you my very best pizza dough recipe. I love this dough. I tried many, but in the end, I stayed with this one.

Ingredients:

  • 5 cups of all purpose flour (mix it up with different flours)
  • 1. 1\2 cup warm water
  • 1\2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp powder milk
  • 3 tbsp yeast
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1\2 tsp salt

Instructions:

Knead all the ingredients together.  Let rise min 30 minutes. Then use your imagination. Bake at 480F/250C for about 15 minutes till golden.


Traditional pizza

Classic


Cake pizza

Dough is rolled and then placed in cake tin to bake.


Pizza with balls

Balls are filled with cheese


Calzone pizza

Before baking
Sunshine pizza
Sunshine pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment